Our company is your trusted research partner, providing actionable insights and custom consulting across life sciences, advanced materials, and technology. We publish reliable market research and have for over 50 years. As a member-based research partner, we provide our clients insights on the latest innovations, trends, opportunities/challenges, and emerging technologies. Our clients include academic campuses, commercialization offices and along with corporate clients ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
We are looking for a CEO to help us to continue our mission to scale. As our CEO, you should be both strategic and visionary. You will have approximately (5) direct reports, and will be comfortable working with employees internationally. You have a right-shore mindset and have impeccable communication skills.
- Set an aggressive budget with growth of at least 10% year over year, and achieve that growth
- Work with the board and company leaders to implement and execute a strategic vision for the company
- Work to recruit and empower the next generation leadership team
- Utilize data driven metrics to design the next generation of products.
- Design 1-2 product concepts for product innovation-ideation to anticipated launch implementation
- Maintain ownership, oversight, and management of P&L
The right candidate will have:
- The highest integrity and an entrepreneurial spirt with a growth-minded focus
- Solid financial forecasting skills
- A proven history of growing companies and leaders
- Experience in Consulting, Publishing, Market Research, Consulting for Financial Services
- MBA/JD a plus, but not required
This position will be located remotely from Massachusetts.
The salary range for this position is $200,000 -$225,000 with a competitive bonus structure based on hitting revenue and EBITDA targets.
Leaders in the Arena, LLC, is proud to be a “fair (second) chance” company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. We prohibit discrimination in employment and harassment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, national origin, genetic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, discipline, and termination.