Are you a sports enthusiast?
A client with Leaders in the Arena offers this unique and exciting opportunity for someone with knowledge of sports cards and the sports cards collectibles space.
As the Sales Manager you’ll be tasked to drive the sales and increase the market share of products based on our ambitious go-to-market strategy and business plan.
- You know the players and mechanisms of the collectibles industry and are not surprised to learn that your main target groups will be breakers, dealers and stores – in that order
- Build and expand on current account relationships and increase sales by putting to play your understanding of the drivers of the sports collectibles industry
- Build and develop strong relationships with breakers, dealers, stores and new distributors.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer objections, and work to resolve blockers in all target groups
- Participate in industry fairs and customer meetings
- Build bridges and relations into both in multiple collectibles organizations
- Continuously collect and present market and customer data to substantiate current performance and validate new business opportunities
- Work well on cross-functional global teams including Operations, Finance, Sales, Research & Development, Customer Service, etc.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the sports collectible space and ideally, you’re already submerged in the world of sports cards
- You know the players and mechanisms of this special business
- Bringing broad experience working with sales channels, new product development, and social media, ideally from working with breakers, dealers or influencers
- At least 4 years of experience as a proven sales hunter with a nose for what drives sales, always looking for the next opening and opportunity to score
- Data driven and analytical, knowing that data is king and by far outperforms gut feel, hunches, and last year’s sales
- A driven networker with excellent communication skills knowing how to build and nurture profitable partnerships
- Travel 15-30% annually
· DOE Salary
· Full Benefits package available
Leaders in the Arena, LLC, is proud to be a “fair (second) chance” company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. We prohibit discrimination in employment and harassment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, national origin, genetic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, discipline, and termination.