Our company’s consulting business supports business decision making with market intelligence reports and bespoke custom research. Our business intelligence platform gives our customers fact-based insights and market forecasts on a global scale – advising on strategic positioning, identifying key trends, analysing competitors, and underpinning major technological developments.
We are looking for a Managing Director with experience in market intelligence. The person must be a strategic and visionary leader with a track record of growing companies and great leaders.
In the first year the Managing Director will be expected to:
- Implement a strategic vision for the company with buy in from company leaders and the board
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with banks and investors
- Achieve budget targets that include 10% YOY growth in turnover and EBITDA
- Set out a plan for mergers and acquisitions that expands the company’s reach
- Design 1-2 concepts for product innovation, scaling a product from ideation to launch
- Utilize data driven metrics to design the next generation of consulting business (using past trends to iterate and define next chapter)
The right candidate will have:
- The highest integrity
- A entrepreneurial spirit and focus on growth
- Solid financial forecasting skills
- The ability to work well with investors and boards
- Experience in business intelligence, consulting and/or market research
- A proven history of growing companies and leaders
The position will be located in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK.