Our company’s powerful Enterprise Service Management solution allows customers to provide excellent IT service management. We are the future of IT support, and we are looking for a Managing Director to lead the charge to our future.
The Managing Director should be strategic and visionary with deep experience in software and a proven history of growing companies.
The Managing Director will be expected to oversee development and rollout of our next level IT solution.
- Set an aggressive budget with growth of at least 10% year over year and achieve that growth
- Work with the board and company leaders on a strategic and visionary plan for the company
- Oversee the rollout of the next gen product by end of year
- Identify and acquire other companies in the Service Management Software space
- Experience driving growth at a B-to-B company
- Deep experience with software development
- Significant financial acumen and the ability to create accurate forecasts
- A history of developing great leaders
- Ability to work effectively with investors and boards
- Experience leading an IT Service Management company
- Aggressive and analytical approach to growing market share
- Experience and aptitude to work with multi-location global teams
What We Can Offer You:
- An amazing team of dedicated employees
- A secure, market leading solution
- Customers who love our products
The position is based in the UK and involves travel around Europe. We are looking for someone who wants their success to be tied to the company’s growth.
Leaders in the Arena is proud to be a “fair (second) chance” company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. We prohibit discrimination in employment and harassment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, national origin, genetic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, discipline, and termination.